As a Manager – Client Servicing, you will be expected to be the interface between the client and internal stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include taking initiatives to set-up meetings for consistent and seamless communication.
2+ years in Client Servicing, Brand Activation, Social Media Marketing, Branding, experience of having handled IT clients is desirable.
- Being an interface between the client and internal team: Understanding the client brief and clearly communicate the same to cross-functional teams; Making presentations for clients
- Project execution: Providing clear communication to the team and management regarding project deliverables, resource requirements, defining priorities keeping in mind the project objectives and brand guidelines.
- Planning and budgeting for multiple campaigns including vendor selection and management.
- Handling vendor coordination for execution of designs, effects and for overall project implementation.
- Assisting in delivery of projects in accordance with the client expectations and monitoring progress against milestones, budgets and risks and issues
- Ensuring timely and creative implementation of deliverables to get best results
- Making Pitch presentations to the Clients for new as well as repeat business
- Managing existing clientele to maximize scope for repeat business
- Identifying and evaluating potential strategic partner relationships and collaboration opportunities for new business development; arranging and attending meetings on the same line
- Creating content and engaging material with strict adherence to client brief for generating interest from clients and customers
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Invoicing clients
- Ability to achieve results beyond the assigned role without immediate supervision
- Ability to embrace and continuously initiate and implement changes
- Problem-solving Skills
- Team Management and Coordination Skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Negotiation Skills
- Eye for detail
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.