We are looking for retail and spatial experience design interns with an understanding of imparting immersive environment to retail, public and internal spaces to achieve maximum outreach and customer engagement. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite software, as well as corel draw, will be expected from the applicants. Experience with 3D max or other equivalent software will be an added advantage for this vacancy.
The scope of retail and spatial experience design projects will be inclusive of but not limited to a variety of products, including books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, corporate spaces, retail design, furniture, and fixture design, etc. Applicants will be expected to present a strong portfolio with versatile retail, spatial design projects.
Scope of Work:
- Understanding the clients’ brief and needs of the people using the space and environment to create design concepts/ideas/solutions along with execution prospects
- Undertaking research on the client brand, target segment, market competition, market trends, identifying insights and ideating concepts and converting them to executable experience designs
- Preparing detailed working designs, drawings, models, schemes, etc., using computer-aided software (conceptual as well as technical detailing)
- Creating final designs and presenting options for design treatments
- Making a prototype of designs suggesting the best possible options for material usage
- Support and coordination with external stakeholders, for eg: Fabricators, vendors, printer, Freelancers etc.
- Material Knowledge to ensure use of appropriate material for suitable execution effects
- Proficiency in design software – Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Sketch-up and any 3D software
- MS Office (MS Word / Excel / PPT)
- Keen eye and sense for selecting colors, images, text style and layout
- Eye for detail while presenting the concept or design
- Adaptability to new ideas and change
- Lateral Thinking: Ability to approach a concept or an idea from multiple angles
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.