We are looking for graphic design interns who are quick learners and can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
Proficiency in Adobe creative suite software for graphic design will be expected from the applicants. The scope of projects will include a wide variety of products including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. Applicants will be expected to present a strong portfolio with versatile graphic design projects.
Scope of Work:
Responsibilities of Graphic Design Intern will be the following:
- Designing concepts/ideas/solutions based on the client brief and requirements and execution prospects
- Designing for offline and online mediums including print collaterals such as brochures, posters, social ads, social content, banners, etc.
- Undertaking research on the client brand, target segment, market competition, market trends, identifying insights and ideating concepts and converting them to executable designs
- Specific detailing of the design (conceptual as well as technical detailing)
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Amending designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Proficiency in design software – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, CorelDraw
- MS Office (MS Word / Excel / PPT)
- Keen eye and sense for selecting colors, images, text style and layout
- Eye for detail while presenting the concept or design
- Adaptability to new ideas and change
- Lateral Thinking: Ability to approach a concept or an idea from multiple angles
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.