We are looking for a graphic designer who would bring onboard up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to present design solutions with high visual impact. The scope of work will include creating designs for a variety of products such as websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. We prefer work experience in both print and electronic media for this vacancy.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so, the ideal incumbent will someone who can hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Experience in leading creative teams and designing in collaboration with other professionals is desirable for this opportunity.
2+ years of experience in Marketing & Advertising agency.
- Taking the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Consulting with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Designing for offline and online medium, including print collaterals such as brochures, posters, social ads, social content, and banners.
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, designers, printers, account executives, social media managers etc.
- Working simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design/Communication Design/Fashion Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Visual intelligence
- Ability to explore various creative formats including but not limited to animation, video, space design etc.
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.