Business Development Manager will be responsible for lead generation as well as exploring and materialising prospects of new business development for the organisation. We are looking at people with a proven track record who can come on-board with a proactive approach to work. Quick delivery with excellent turn-around-time is a priority for this requirement.
5+ years of experience in New Business Development, Lead Generation, Client Servicing, Account Management, Branding in Marketing & Advertising industry.
- Generating leads from the personal network, market research, and industry research
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers in organisations for business development
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major corporate clients, ensuring regular client interaction
- Screening potential business deals by analysing the deal requirements, evaluating potential and financial aspects
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings for the sales pitch
- Pitching organisation’s services to the new client post thorough research on client’s background and business
- Mapping client’s requirements and offering the best services to suit their requirements;
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating service agreements and contracts
- Generating new business & repeat business from existing clients, managing client relationships
- Maintaining confidentiality of information
- Coordinating with the client servicing team to ensure proper briefing/ communication of deal requirements
- Following the pre-defined processes for documentation and approval of all deals
- Ensuring a good turn-around time & quality output
- Working closely with management to stay abreast with the organisation’s potential, marketing strategies and budgetary guidelines for devising strategies and positions for client negotiations
- Prospecting skills
- Closing skills
- Sales planning
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.