As an incumbent in the Associate Account Director role, you will be expected to act as an interface between the clients and the internal team for strategic and operational responsibilities.
This role will entail project planning as well as management and execution. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal applicant will be able to hit the ground running as soon as a new client or project comes on-board.
3 – 5 years in Marketing & Advertising industries.
- Developing an annual marketing plan and roadmap for each client and work with the team in implementing and ensuring the successful execution of the plans.
- Defining program measurement metrics and meeting them
- Meeting the annual revenue targets for each account
- Identifying new business opportunities (new program or new initiatives) within accounts being managed
- Driving Creative and Communication strategy excellence for the excellence for the brands
- Team Management
- Developing & adhering to project plans and activity calendar
- Ensuring business hygiene like client/ vendor POs/ timely submission of invoices/ collections etc.
- Travelling to client office / within and outside Bangalore from time to time.
- Servicing the marketing needs of a group of clients of the organization as per the agreed scope of work.
- Supervising the working of the entire Client Servicing Team, ensuring that they deliver the results expected by the client and the organization
- Helping the Art Director finalize the appropriate creative direction for client briefs and follow- up with the creative team till the final output is in line with clients’ needs/ standards.
- Tracking the billing and outstanding position of various clients and ensure that payments are received on time.
- Handling the clients marketing problems and provide innovative, cost-effective and result- oriented solutions.
- Grooming and developing the AEs working under them to be effective client servicing personnel.
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge repository for clients and the agency’s processes.
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of clients’ customer-profile and behaviour.
- Maintaining data and information confidentiality
- Maintaining alignment with Kreo Values
- Maintaining alignment with Kreo Goals and Objectives
From time to time the organization may require you to work on projects which may be out of your existing role.
- Being able to communicate proficiently
- Being innovative
- Being responsive
- Being creative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to be calm & work under pressure
Disclaimer: Details mentioned in the posting are indicative and not exhaustive, job responsibilities may change based on business requirements and/or management discretion.